Safety Stencils are made from a tough and durable 1.4mm thick Polypropylene, made to be used multiple times. The stencil can be applied to any floor and walls using Spray Ink. Simply apply tape to the stencil to keep in place for the designated area, then spray paint on and remove when dry.
Individual Character Size:
- Extra-Large = 500mm individual letter height
- Large = 200mm individual letter height
- Small = 100mm individual letter height
The stencil will come as a pre cut individual letter for easy application.
All signs are available in the following materials:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty self adhesive sticker
- Corflute – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences.
- Poly (Plastic) – Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.5mm thick plastic that is great for semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight.
- Metal – 0.55mm thick sheet metal. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Metals signs are heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- ACM Panel 3mm – 3mm mm thick Aluminium Composite Panel. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. ACM signs are rigid, heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions. All signs are suitable for inside and outside use.
- Class 1 Reflective: Class 1 reflective is the higher grade of reflectivity, and it is identifiable by its honeycomb pattern. Class 1 Reflective is best suited for high intensity reflective signage and vehicle applications as it reflects light from wide angles. All signs used on a public road must be Class 1 to comply. This would include all street signs, speed limit signs and roadwork signage.
- Class 2 Reflective: Class 2 reflective is referred to as engineer grade and is commonly used for non critical, non regulatory applications that still require high visibility.
Viewing Distance and Size Guide