Vehicle Identifications Number Signs are uses by contractors and workers on high risk sites to identify vehicles and machinery by UHF call sign. They are finished in High Intensity Prismatic (HIP) Class 1 Reflective for excellent visibility at night and with a choice of standard yellow or fluorescent green/yellow coloured text.
Simply input your required call sign and any other instructions in the text box above. You also have an option of black background and coloured text or black text with coloured background.
Text height for each size is listed below:
- 250x500mm = 200mm High Letters
- 280x600mm = 250mm High Letters
- 350x800mm = 300mm High Letters
All signs are available in the following materials:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty self adhesive sticker
- Corflute – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences.
- Poly (Plastic) – Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.5mm thick plastic that is great for semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight.
- Metal – 0.55mm thick sheet metal. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Metals signs are heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Class 1 Reflective: Class 1 reflective is the higher grade of reflectivity, and it is identifiable by its honeycomb pattern. Class 1 Reflective is best suited for high intensity reflective signage and vehicle applications as it reflects light from wide angles. All signs used on a public road must be Class 1 to comply. This would include all street signs, speed limit signs and roadwork signage.
- Class 2 Reflective: Class 2 reflective is referred to as engineer grade and is commonly used for non critical, non regulatory applications that still require high visibility.
Viewing Distance and Size Guide