This CONSTRUCTION SITE OWNER BUILDER DETAILED V2 sign is available in a variety of sizes and materials.
In QLD owner builder signs must bu displayed on your site. Failure to do so could mean a fine.
- be clearly visible from the street
- show your owner builder permit number
- be made of weatherproof material
- be at least half a square metre in size
- the permit number and owner builders details must be printed in letters at least 50mm high. We will ensure that all relevant text meets this requirement.
All signs are available in the following materials:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty self adhesive sticker
- Corflute – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences.
- Poly (Plastic) – Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.5mm thick plastic that is great for semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight.
- Metal (ColorBond) – 0.55mm thick sheet metal. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Metals signs are heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions.
All signs are suitable for inside and outside use.
Viewing Distance and Size Guide