Metal faced A Frame signs are extremely cost effective in advertising your brand or company. They are heavy duty economical outdoor pavement signs.
The quality of the Metal faced A-Frames is second to none. The metal faced aframe has a plastic coated handle and are made from high quality steel and are powder-coated. The signage panel has a high quality coating perfect for letter cut signs.
**Please note: As these are bulk goods additional shipping charges may apply if being delivered to a regional area. These charges will be calculated on the checkout once your address address has been entered and will be included in the order total.
All signs are available in the following materials:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty self adhesive sticker
- Corflute – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences.
- Poly (Plastic) – Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.5mm thick plastic that is great for semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight.
- Metal – 0.55mm thick sheet metal. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Metals signs are heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- Class 1 Reflective: Class 1 reflective is the higher grade of reflectivity, and it is identifiable by its honeycomb pattern. Class 1 Reflective is best suited for high intensity reflective signage and vehicle applications as it reflects light from wide angles. All signs used on a public road must be Class 1 to comply. This would include all street signs, speed limit signs and roadwork signage.
- Class 2 Reflective: Class 2 reflective is referred to as engineer grade and is commonly used for non critical, non regulatory applications that still require high visibility.
Viewing Distance and Size Guide