This Category 31L Do not overtake turning vehicle Sign is used to display on the rear of trucks and heavy vehicles.
A Category 31L rear marker plate feature a red symbol on yellow retroreflective background:
- 100mm x 300mm
- Class 1 (Class 400) retroreflective
- Aluminium, Steel or Self Adhesive Vinyl
- Designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of AS4001.1:2017 Part 1: Reflective rear marker plates
For instructions on placement of markers on vehicle please refer to the Nation Heavy Vehicle Registers information document.
For applicable vehicles a Category 31L, 33L or 34 plate may be required.
All signs are available in the following materials:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty self adhesive sticker
- Corflute – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences.
- Poly (Plastic) – Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.5mm thick plastic that is great for semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight.
- Metal – 0.55mm thick sheet metal. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. Metals signs are heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions.
- ACM Panel 3mm – 3mm mm thick Aluminium Composite Panel. All signs come with radius corners and 4 pre-drilled holes in each corner ready for mounting. ACM signs are rigid, heavy duty and great for permanent use inside and outside in all weather conditions. All signs are suitable for inside and outside use.
- Class 1 Reflective: Class 1 reflective is the higher grade of reflectivity, and it is identifiable by its honeycomb pattern. Class 1 Reflective is best suited for high intensity reflective signage and vehicle applications as it reflects light from wide angles. All signs used on a public road must be Class 1 to comply. This would include all street signs, speed limit signs and roadwork signage.
- Class 2 Reflective: Class 2 reflective is referred to as engineer grade and is commonly used for non critical, non regulatory applications that still require high visibility.
Viewing Distance and Size Guide